Amarianos Villas Policy & Terms of Conditions
Amarianos Villas Policy & Terms of Conditions describe the obligations required to be met by our guests for the duration of their stay. Once a reservation has been made with us, the following terms and conditions are considered to have been approved and accepted by all guests involved.
A. GENERAL TERMS
- Pets are not allowed in Amarianos Villas premises.
- Smoking and the use of any type of tobacco is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside any interior section of Amarianos Villas. Guests are NOT to use plates and/or cups as ashtrays. Ashtrays are provided outdoors.
- Persons not included in the reservation are not permitted to stay during the duration of Guests booking.
- Parties or noisy functions are not allowed without the prior formal consent of the Host and/or Owner Manager.
- Guests are required to pay a Security Safety deposit of €250.00 upon their arrival. Guests are to inform their Host and/or Owner Manager if there are any damages to the property. The Security Safety deposit is refundable.
- MHTE: 1077309
B. BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The applicant (the person that is making the booking) must ensure that all persons are to be included in the reservation (i.e. each person that will be staying in the Villa) and are obliged to present their ID cards or Passports and address details during the booking process or on arrival.
- To secure reservations, payments are to be made in part or in full either before arrival, upon arrival, or as otherwise stipulated and agreed upon by all parties involved.
- The minimum occupancy stay is 4 nights.
- Guests are obligated to abide by the local law of quiet hours between 15.00 and 17.30 hours. We kindly request that all guests are to act accordingly and respect these quiet hours.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 year prior to the stipulated arrival dates.
C. FOR YOUR COMFORT
As per COVID-19 Policy
- Check in is from 15.00 onwards. Early check in can be arranged if the Villas are available.
- Check out is from 07.30 to 11.00. Late Check out can be arranged however it is subject to the Villas availability.
- Housekeeping/servicing of the Villas is conducted within every 3 or 4 days. This will occur AM only. The Host will organize a suitable time with guests so that the Villa may be serviced without impacting on guests stay.
- If Guests would like to organize a different cleaning schedule please speak with the Host so that this can be arranged at no further cost.
- The Villas are cleaned and sanitized as per Amarianos Villas COVID-19 policy.
- Children and Extra Beds: Children of any age are welcome. Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
D. COMPLIMENTARY ITEMS
Upon arrival guests will find complimentary:
- Water, juice, milk, butter, honey, apricot and strawberry jams.
- Fresh bread from the local Bakery.
- Fresh fruit from the local shop.
- Salt/Pepper shakers, Oil and Vinegar.
- Dolce Gusto Krups coffee machine and capsules.
- Instant coffee, tea and sugar.
- Guests are provided with professionally cleaned bed linen, towels and pool towels.
- Each bathroom has MY ROOTS shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion as well as personal vanity kits. We also provide MY ROOTS shampoo and bath wash for children!
- High-speed wireless Wi- Fi (each Villa has its own modem and network)
- Flat screen Smart television with access to for e.g. Netflix and Amazon prime, in the living room that receives satellite and local channels.
- Outdoor gas BBQ with cooking utensils.
- Cleaning equipment and laundry for guests to use as required.
E. SWIMMING POOL GUIDELINES / HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS:
- The pool is scheduled to be cleaned every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings, between the hours 05.30 and 08.00.
- Guests must shower fully before entering the pool.
- Guests must be attired in appropriate swim wear. Clothes and/or shoes are not allowed in the pool. Please no hairpins, barrettes, jewelry or glasses in the pool.
- Guests must use the WC before using the swimming pool. Swim diapers are required for all non-toilet trained children.
- Children under the age of 12 must not be left unattended in the pool or on the deck area, and must always be accompanied in the water by an adult 18 years or older.
- Diving, jumping, running, pushing, dunking, or rough play is prohibited in the pool area.
- Guests with skin lacerations, open sores, contagious infections or diarrhea; or that suffer from epilepsy are not permitted in the pool.
- Guests are not permitted to consume food and/or beverages while using the pool. This includes using the pool under the influence of alcohol and/or impairing drugs.
- Supervision by a lifeguard is not provided.
* Pool users (and in the case of a minor) hereby agree that any failure to comply with the outlined pool guidelines and health and safety regulations and thus any penalty or hardship or any act concerning the use of the pool and its surrounding area, or any activity associated with such, shall be the soul failure of the pool user and in no way implicates or subjects the management or the owner of the property, to liability or fault.
F. CANCELLATION POLICY
1. If a reservation is cancelled in whole prior to 30 days before your scheduled day of arrival, 100% of the amount deposited will be provided.
2. If a reservation is cancelled within the 30 days prior to their stay 50% of the amount deposited will be provided.
3. If guests are a no-show then 100% of the total price will be held.
4. Due to COVID- 19, reservations may be carried over to either a later date in the current year or the following year without penalty (subject to availability). Alternatively, a refund of total amount paid will be applied.
* In the event of unforeseen circumstances, management reserves the right to reconsider its cancellation refund policy to the benefit of the counterparty.